Who can access this service?
We work with men, women and children from diverse backgrounds who are experiencing life pressures, depression, or related health issues. We work with people who are also using any of the South Australian mental health services.
We work with groups who share similar issues in life.
What support is available?
We provide free counselling, information, and other support services to help people:
- better understand the issues they are experiencing.
- manage their health situation and reduce its impact on their daily life.
- address the causes of life pressures and depression.
- achieve their goal in life and find meaning and purpose.
- Improve their family relationships.
- how and when to use other support services.
- connect with other workers who have a lived experience.
- build social connections.
- understand how to respond to experiences of being treated unfairly with discrimination.