Who can access this service?
We work with the local Cambodian community to create awareness and encourage seeking help early when gambling is a problem.
What support is available?
We provide free support services, counselling, information sessions, and resources to:
- understand the difference between recreational and problems associated with gambling/gaming.
- understand the impact that gambling can cause the person, the family and the community.
- learn about available help services, how and when to use those services.
- recognise the situations that trigger people to visit gaming and gambling venues.
- identify strategies to reduce or stop gambling or gaming.
- understand the impact of gambling on family and relationships.
- rebuild relationships with people who have been negatively affected because of gambling.
- address all kind of debts caused as a result of gambling.
- regain control of finances.
- build personal confidence and not let the shame factor affect their life.
- assist people to use other support services when they need it.
- assist people to turn their experience into skills that they can use to engage in paid work.