National Day of Women Living with HIV is celebrated every year on 9 March in Australia. This year’s theme is ‘Challenge HIV Stigma’.
PEACE Multicultural Services has been supporting and promoting healthy lifestyle for multicultural women living with or impacted by HIV over the past many years. Our Peer Support workers help clients living with HIV through the diverse challenges of stigma and discrimination.
Watch ‘Life is so good’ video for more information on HIV, testing, treatment, and the available support services.
Please visit Ask PEACE and SA Health websites for more information.
You can call us if you:
1. want more information about HIV
2. or someone you care about has been impacted by HIV
2. want to join a support group for those living with HIV
3. need support to get the HIV test done
4. would like to become a Peer Support Worker and help others dealing with similar challenges.
You can contact PEACE Multicultural Services and speak directly to a counsellor on 08 8425 8110. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.