We can help
We all have tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in providing meaningful and culturally appropriate services to individual clients, couples, and families. Don’t hesitate to contact us if:
- you don’t know what support is available.
- you have worries.
- you feel lonely or sad.
- you feel you might hurt yourself or other people.
- you get angry very easily and other people are scared of you.
- there is violence in your family.
- you have problems with your children.
- you have problems adjusting to life in Australia.
- you find it hard to manage money.
- you use gaming, gambling, drugs, or alcohol to cope with your problems.
- you are struggling with your sexuality.
- you have been informed that you have HIV, chronic viral hepatitis, or a sexually transmitted infection.
- you feel discriminated against and disrespected.