Who can access this service?
Anyone from culturally and linguistically diverse communities in South Australia can request a community education session. They can also request to work collaboratively with us to address issues of concern.
What we offer:
Our activities provide opportunities for community groups to discuss important issues that can sometimes be easier to ignore. These include:
- the importance of regular health check-ups.
- reducing the risk of HIV, hepatitis B and C and sexually transmissible infections (STIs).
- managing chronic diseases.
- creating a positive environment to ensure people’s voices are heard.
- dealing with shame, stigma and discrimination.
- dealing with gambling and other addictions.
- dealing with family violence.
- financial literacy.
- how to be a positive change leader and contribute to better community education and awareness.
Would you like us to present an information session in your community?
To find out more about the programs we offer, or to suggest a program we could deliver in your community, contact us.