Who can access this service?
We work with people, families, and communities whose lives are being affected negatively by gambling or excessive gaming.
What support is available?
We provide free support services, counselling, information sessions, and resources to help you:
- understand the difference between recreational and problems associated with gambling and gaming.
- understand the impact that gambling can cause an individual, a family and the community.
- learn about available help services, and how and when to use those services.
- recognise the situations that trigger people to visit gaming and gambling venues.
- identify strategies to reduce or stop gambling or gaming.
- understand the impact of gambling on family and relationships.
- rebuild relationships with people who have been negatively affected because of gambling.
- address all types of debts caused as a result of gambling.
- regain control of finances.
- build personal confidence and not let the shame factor affect your life.
- use other support services when you need them.
- turn your experience into skills that you can use to engage in paid work.