Who can access this service?
We work with African communities in South Australia. This includes men, women, young people, community leaders and faith leaders.
What support is available?
We provide free information sessions, workshops and support services to help members of the community and families to have a better understanding of:
- how to achieve a good life in Australia, what gets in the way and what people can do.
- what is considered to be family and domestic violence in Australia: the law and regulations.
- the short- and long-term impact of violence on family relationships, including children.
- how to build healthy and stable relationships including communication with children.
- the attitudes and behaviours that lead to violence.
- services that are available to help people living in a family where there is violence.