Who can access this service?
We work with people from diverse backgrounds and diverse genders. We particularly support individuals who are sexually attracted to the same sex as theirs. We also work with their families and friends.
What is provided?
We provide free counselling, information, and resources to help people:
- improve their sense of belonging to their culture as well as their sexual identity.
- improve their mental and physical wellbeing.
- address fears associated with diverse sexual identities and discrimination.
- improve family relationships.
- access other support services they may need.
Unidos has a dedicated Facebook page to allow people in need of our services to seek help virtually, without needing to identify themselves. Our Unidos members’ group provides opportunities to build social networks and supportive relationships.